Academy of Integrative Health & Medicine
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Abstracts must be 300 words or less and may be submitted in one of four categories
- Original Clinical Research
- Topical Reviews (Literature, systematic, meta-analysis)
- Case Reports
- Policy & Practice Models
Abstracts will be selected based on:
- Study design
- Relevance to the practice of Integrative Health & Medicine
Ten posters will be chosen for commendation & publishing based on:
- Poster representative must be present and poster must meet all written guidelines
- Conference attendees will be judging the posters - most widely regarded posters will be selected and honored at the poster reception
Note on copyright: By submitting a poster abstract, authors/co-authors transfer any copyrights, grant permission to the AIHM, & agree that the submitted poster and abstract may be published, shared online, distributed to attendees and used on the AIHM website.